Monday, September 26, 2011

My Favorite Photos


This photo was taken in July, this year. We went to Jeon-Joo Traditional Village. This place had so many interesting things such as ancient Catholic church and castle. After we saw many things around that place, we ate ‘Jeon-Joo  Bibimbap’ at the restaurant which was known for delicious foods.




This was taken when my classroom students took part in our school’s swimming contest this past June.  They were too shy to show their bodies. At first,they didn’t want to participate in that game but I forced  them to do. Why? I wanted many students to enter that event because I was in charge of managing our school’s swimming team and swimming contest.
Finally they got a gift certificate worth five thousand won for the prize.




Look at my daughter! Unbelievable! I had thought that my daughter was too timid but I was wrong. She climbed a tall building like Spiderman. I felt nervous while she were going up the building. What a brave girl! I was so proud of my daughter.




This was taken when my daughter would sell her clothes at the flea market. At that time, I liked to take photos with my camera. So, I love this photo which shows the vivid figure of my daughter.




This photo was taken when I went on a bike tour of Chejoo island in 2006. It took one night and two days. For most people, this kind of bike tour took 3 nights and 4 days. Wow, we made it without any sight-seeing. Only bicycle pedaling!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I wouldn't want to make your daughter angry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry~ You looks so happy in your photo. Your daughter is really cute and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a really brave daughter.
    I'm so envy you. my sons are so timid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very happy with your daughter and you are good father.~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is very cute and brave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I cant't believe it took only 2days to trip Jeju by the bike. And our daughter is adorable~~

    ReplyDelete